This event has already taken place.
3rd Colloquium: Integrated Thinking and Doing an Integrated Report
20 May 2020 @ 08:30 - 13:30 *
* South African Standard Time, UTC + 2:00
The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), in November 2019, issued a statement
saying that there has to be accounting for value creation and that it is preferable that the chief financial officer is known as the Chief Value Officer. This statement supports value creation in a sustainable manner and indicates that a change of mindset is needed. Effective corporate leaders that think about developing a company’s business model and its strategy on an integrated basis.
The theme of the 3rd colloquium is therefore Integrated Thinking and Doing an Integrated Report
, a cornerstone of developing an organization's business model and strategy on an integrated basis.
- Charles Tilley: Interim CEO of the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC)
- Suresh Kana: Chartered accountant and Chair of the King Committee
- Roy Andersen: Chartered accountant and Chairs of companies
- Mohamed Adam: Corporate Counsel, ArcelorMittal
- Parmi Natesan: Chartered accountant and CEO of the IODSA
- Karin Ireton: Independent advisor, Sustainability matters
View the agenda here
Presentations and Videos
All presentations, videos of the presentations and Questions and Answers can be found on the GGA Community
. Click here
The memorandum of proceedings provides a precis of each presentation, input from panelists and a summation by our Patron, Prof. Mervyn King. View the memorandum here
or on the GGA Community
Click on the speakers below to view their profiles.