Governance and ESG
12 November 2020 @ 08:30 - 12:30 *
* South African Standard Time, UTC + 2:00
Understanding the extra-financial health of your business!
The Sustainable Development Goals have been described as a $12 trillion “purchase order from the future”. So how can your business respond ambitiously and authentically? In an ever-more complex and uncertain world, yesterday’s business models are no longer fit for purpose. Leading companies know they must find new ways to create value for themselves and society – but charting a path to success is not easy. The Future-Fit Business Benchmark can guide you on the journey.
Join this Masterclass to learn how to practically use the Future-Fit Benchmark
- Introduction: Prof Mervyn King welcomes attendees
- The Journey Ahead: Key concepts and how to respond to the SDGs
- Goals and Targets: The ‘extra-financial break-even point’
- Identify SDG Contributions: Use the Future-Fit Positive Pursuits
- Establish Priorities: Apply the Future-Fit Break-Even Goals
- Build Better Business: Frame core competencies, engage stakeholders and build an aligned business
The facilitator profiles are detailed below:
ADD TO CALENDAR